Dr. Rezai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-4552Fax(312) 864-9496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2001 - 2003
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEpidemiology of COVID-19 vs. influenza: Differential failure of COVID-19 mitigation among Hispanics, Cook County Health, Illinois.William E. Trick, Sheila Badri, Kruti Doshi, Huiyuan Zhang, Katayoun Rezai, Michael J. Hoffman, Robert A. Weinstein> ;PLOS ONE. 2021 Jan 28
- 4 citationsContinuation of High-Dose Vancomycin despite NephrotoxicityChristine B Teng, Katayoun Rezai, Gail S. Itokazu, Renee C. Xamplas, Robert C. Glowacki, Keith A. Rodvold, Robert A. Weinstein, David N. Schwartz> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2012 Jun 1
- 110 citationsSurgical management of endocarditis: the society of thoracic surgeons clinical practice guideline.John G. Byrne, Katayoun Rezai, Juan A. Sanchez, Richard A. Bernstein, Eric J. Okum, Marzia Leacche, Jorge Balaguer, Shyam Prabhakaran, Charles R. Bridges, Robert S.D. ...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2011 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: