Are you Dr. Bhattacharya?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-5500Fax(312) 864-9241
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mondira Bhattacharya, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Chicago, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPharmacoepidemiologic Evaluation of Birth Defects from Health-Related Postings in Social Media During PregnancySu Golder, Stephanie Chiuve, Davy Weissenbacher, Ari Z. Klein, Karen O’Connor, Martin Bland, Murray Malin, Mondira Bhattacharya, Linda Scarazzini, Graciela Gonzalez-He...> ;Drug Safety. 2019 Mar 1
- An Innovative, Collaborative, and Strategic Approach to Proactively Evaluate and Update Drug Interactions Based on Prescribing Information of Newly Approved Medicinal ...Ariel Porcalla, Nella Barshteyn, Scott Snyder, Mondira Bhattacharya> ;Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science. 2017 May 11
- 18 citationsCross-contamination of specimens with Mycobacterium tuberculosis: clinical significance, causes, and prevention.Mondira Bhattacharya, Stephen Dietrich, Laura B. Mosher, Farida Siddiqui, Boris E. Reisberg, William S. Paul, John R. Warren> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1998 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs HospitalHines, Illinois