Dr. Silverman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Silverman's full profile
Office80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT 06106Phone+1 860-972-0001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Cardiac Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsCognitive Activity, Sleep Disturbance, and Stage Specific Differences Between Recorded and Reported SleepThomas J. Coates, Joel D. Killen, Sheila Silverman, June George, Evelyn Marchini, Stephanie Hamilton, Carl E. Thoresenz> ;Psychophysiology. 1983 May 1
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: