Are you Dr. Driver?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 W 22nd St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone(605) 336-3230Fax(605) 333-6872
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shelley Driver, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota. She is affiliated with Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Examining the relationship between obesity and mental health outcomes among individuals admitted to a level I trauma centre.Reynolds, M.,Driver, S.,Bennett, M.,Patel, S.,Rainey, E.,Warren, A. M.> ;Clin Obes. 2018 Aug 02
- Resilience following spinal cord injury: a phenomenological view.Monden, K. R.,Trost, Z.,Catalano, D.,Garner, A. N.,Symcox, J.,Driver, S.,Hamilton, R. G.,Warren, A. M.> ;Spinal Cord. 2014 Jan 15
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota