Dr. Golbari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Stewart Ave Ste 105
Westbury, NY 11590Phone(516) 833-5535
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2016 - 2019
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2012 - 2016
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsIn-hospital outcomes of transcatheter versus surgical aortic valve replacement in end stage renal disease.Ahmad Alkhalil, Shervin Golbari, David Song, Harveen K Lamba, Anas Fares, Amer Alaiti, Salil V. Deo, Guilherme F. Attizzani, Homam Ibrahim, Carlos E. Ruiz> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2018 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: