Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Lancaster Avenue
222 Lankenau Mob South
Wynnewood, PA 19096Phone(610) 649-1922Fax(610) 649-2121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shrita Patel, MD is an endocrinologist in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2005 - 2007
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPerioperative management of a patient with a nonresectable pheochromocytoma.Marwan Badri, Ahmara V. Gibbons, Violeta Popii, Donald Yih, Debbie L. Cohen-Stein, Shrita M. Patel> ;Endocrine Practice. 2013 May 1
- 31 citationsThe Importance of Whole Body Imaging in Tumor-Induced OsteomalaciaWilliam H. Chong, Sahzene Yavuz, Shrita M. Patel, Clara C. Chen, Michael T. Collins> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011 Dec 1
- 16 citationsEffects of metformin and leuprolide acetate on insulin resistance and testosterone levels in nondiabetic postmenopausal women: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial.Shrita M. Patel, Nayyar Iqbal, Shailja Kaul, Sarah J. Ratcliffe, Michael R. Rickels, Muredach P. Reilly, Theresa Scattergood, Arpita Basu, Carissa Fuller, Anne R. Cappola> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2010 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Lankenau Medical CenterWynnewood, Pennsylvania