Are you Dr. Finkel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office51 N 39th Street
Mob Suite 280
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone+1 215-662-8874Fax+1 215-662-8798
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Finkel, MD is an endocrinologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and Good Shepherd Penn Partners Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1980 - 1982
- University of HawaiiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of HawaiiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsSerum Inhibin Concentrations before and during Gonadotropin Treatment in Men with Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism: Physiological and Clinical ImplicationsRobert I. Mclachlan, David M. Finkel, William J. Bremner, Peter J. Snyder> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1990 May 1
- 137 citationsStimulation of Spermatogenesis by Gonadotropins in Men with Hypogonadotropic HypogonadismDavid M. Finkel, Jennifer Phillips, Peter J. Snyder> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1985 Sep 12
- 30 citationsBromocriptine Treatment of Prolactin-Secreting Pituitary Adenomas May Restore Pituitary FunctionAnna Warfield, David M. Finkel, Norman J. Schatz, Peter J. Savino, Peter J. Snyder> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1984 Dec 1
- Penn Presbyterian Medical CenterPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Hospital of the University of PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Good Shepherd Penn Partners Specialty Hospital at RittenhousePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania