Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone+1 212-746-4180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sian Jones, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Pennsylvania, and California. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1990 - 1996
- University of California (San Francisco)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1996
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAdherence to Recommendations from Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment of Older Individuals with HIVChristiana Bitas, Sian Jones, Harjot K. Singh, Mildred Ramirez, Eugenia L. Siegler, Marshall J. Glesby> ;Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care. 2019 Jan 1
- Cavitary Pulmonary Nodules in an Immunocompromised Patient With Urothelial Carcinoma of the BladderAyana Morales, Usha Mathur-Wagh, Anthony Tran, Isabelle H. Cui, Robert A. DeSimone, Stephen G. Jenkins, Lars F. Westblade, Sian Jones> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2018 Oct 30
- 4 citationsMissed Opportunities for HIV Testing of Patients Tested for Sexually Transmitted Infections at a Large Urban Health Care System From 2010 to 2015.Shashi N Kapadia, Harjot K. Singh, Sian Jones, Samuel Merrick, Carlos M. Vaamonde> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2018 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Diverse Toys Could Help Children Accept Immigrant Classmates, Academics SayMarch 10th, 2016
- ToyLikeMe Celebrates Win for Inclusivity as Mattel Introduces Prosthetic Limb BarbieFebruary 12th, 2019
- New Astronaut Doll Inspired by 8-Year-Old Diagnosed with Autism and ADHDSeptember 7th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York