Overview of Dr. Morr
Dr. Simon Morr is a neurosurgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 131 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 131 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Neurosurgery.
New York, NY 10034
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2013 - 2017
- UPMC PresbyterianResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2011 - 2013
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Does the Global Alignment and Proportion score overestimate mechanical complications after adult spinal deformity correctionGriffin R. Baum, Alex S Ha, Meghan Cerpa, Scott L. Zuckerman, James Lin, Richard Menger, Joseph A. Osorio, Simon Morr, Eric Leung, Ronald A. Lehman, Zeeshan M. Sardar,...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Jan 1
- 4 citationsVascular Anatomy and Not Age is Responsible for Increased Risk of Complications in Symptomatic Elderly Patients Undergoing Carotid Artery StentingAndrew A. Fanous, Patrick K. Jowdy, Simon Morr, Kunal Vakharia, Hussain Shallwani, Katalin Lorincz, L. Nelson Hopkins, Jason M. Davies, Kenneth V. Snyder, Adnan H. Sid...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2019 Aug 1
- 4 citationsState of the union: a review of lumbar fusion indications and techniques for degenerative spine disease.Patrick Reid, Simon Morr, Michael G. Kaiser> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2019 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: