Dr. Sheikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1440 Pennington Rd
Ewing, NJ 08618Phone+1 609-890-1050Fax+1 609-890-0950
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1972
- Wheeling HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1976 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Gastroesophageal reflux in infants with wheezing.Sheikh, S.,Stephen, T.,Howell, L.,Eid, N.> ;Pediatr. Pulmonol.. 1999 Sep 24
- St. Francis Medical CenterTrenton, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: