Dr. Rukkannagari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6800 Scenic Dr
Rowlett, TX 75088Phone(972) 412-2273Fax(972) 412-3276
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carle Foundation HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Sri Venkatesvara Medical College NTRClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsOxaprozin-Induced Symptomatic HepatotoxicitySripathi R Kethu, Sireesha Rukkannagari, Charles L Lansford> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 1999 Sep 1
- Pathogenesis and clinical approach to extraintestinal manifestations of inflammatory bowel disease.Agrawal, D., Rukkannagari, S., Kethu, S.> ;Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol. 2007 Sep
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lake PointeRowlett, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: