Dr. Murtezani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7200 Douglaston Pkwy
Little Neck, NY 11362Phone(718) 461-3065Fax(888) 496-5946
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Graduate School of Medical Sciences | Weill Cornell MedicineMS, CLINICAL EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HSR, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CLINICAL EPIDEMIOLOGY, 2016 - 2028
- NewYork-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University Kiril and Metodij Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsCatechol estrogen production in rat microsomes after treatment with indole-3-carbinol, ascorbigen, or β-naphthaflavone : a comparison of stable isotope dilution gas ch...Daniel W. Sepkovic, H. Leon Bradlow, Jon J. Michnovicz, Skender Murtezani, Ian Levy, Michael P. Osborne> ;Steroids. 1994 May 1
- MEMBER, Peer Review Committee NYPQ and Credentialing committee at NYPQ 2012 - 2017
- Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Turkish, Macedonian, Albanian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: