Dr. Urgacz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 E. Strong St.
Wheeling, IL 60090Phone(847) 459-6308Fax(847) 459-6423
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mary Nazareth Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Medical University of SilesiaClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pregnancy and labor risks in women with heart defects.Matuszewski, W., Rzempo?uch, J., Rokicki, W., Cie?lar, G., Urgacz, S., Kami?ski, B.> ;Ginekol Pol. 1987 Aug
- Clinical evaluation of newborn infants delivered by cesarean section before and after rupture of fetal membranes.Rokicki, W., Krasnodebski, J., Olearczyk-Nycz, U., Matuszewski, W., Bergler, B., Urgacz, S.> ;Ginekol Pol. 1987 Mar
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalPark Ridge, Illinois
- AMITA Health Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center ChicagoChicago, Illinois
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: