Are you Dr. Galperin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20570 N Milwaukee
Deerfield, IL 60015Phone(847) 215-9200Fax(847) 215-9250
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tatyana (Bakhur) Galperin, MD is a family physician in Deerfield, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Northwest Community Healthcare.
Education & Training
- St Mary Nazareth Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Kharkiv National Medical UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsContinuous subcutaneous apomorphine for severe disorders of consciousness after traumatic brain injury.Esteban A. Fridman, Ben Zion Krimchansky, Mariana Bonetto, Tatyana Galperin, Elkan R. Gamzu, Ramón Leiguarda, Ross Zafonte> ;Brain Injury. 2010 Mar 30
- Northwest Community HealthcareArlington Heights, Illinois