Are you Dr. Puljic?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 E 65th St
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Smiljan Puljic, MD is a board certified radiologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1971 - 1973
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1970 - 1971
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Zagreb Faculty of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1974 - 1976
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 75 citationsSteroid-induced remissions in CNS lymphoma.Avtar Singh, Robert J. Strobos, Brij M. Singh, Alan B. Rothballer, Venkatesha Reddy, Smiljan Puljic, Tung Pui Poon> ;Neurology. 1982 Nov 1
- 1 citationsMesenchymoma of the skullSmiljan Puljic, Lawrence Boxt> ;Computerized Radiology. 1982 Jan 1
- Cerebellar hemorrhage: Unusual ventriculographic findingsSmiljan Puljic, Lawrence H. Zingesser, ZELlMlR Kozic> ;Neurology. 1977 Jul 1
- Join now to see all