Are you Dr. Gandhi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4650 Lincoln Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292Phone+1 310-823-8911Fax+1 562-766-2008
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Soniya Gandhi, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Marina Del Rey, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, New York, and Hawaii. She is affiliated with Marina Del Rey Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University of California Los Angeles David Geffen SOM.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2006 - 2009
- Brown UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- HI State Medical License 2005 - 2008
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Cedars-Sinai Officials Say Uptick in Vaccination Rates Good NewsAugust 3rd, 2021
- LA County Coronavirus Hospitalizations Log Four-Fold Increase in Just One MonthAugust 3rd, 2021
- Stay Free from COVID-19 This July Fourth WeekendJune 30th, 2022
- Join now to see all
- Marina Del Rey HospitalMarina Del Rey, California