Soo-Jin Cho, MD
Instructor, Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, School of
- 6621 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (832) 824-1868
Fax: (415) 514-8928
Dr. Cho's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Cho's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Cho's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2010 - 2014
Dr. Cho's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Hepatic portocholecystostomy for biliary atresia: A 25-year follow-up and review. Schecter, S. C.,Courtier, J.,Cho, S. J.,Saadai, P.,Hirose, S.,Mackenzie, T. C.,Miniati, D.; J Pediatr Surg. 2013 Jan.
- The phytoestrogen coumestrol is a naturally occurring antagonist of the human pregnane X receptor. Wang, H., Li, H., Moore, L. B., Johnson, M. D., Maglich, J. M., Goodwin, B., Ittoop, O. R., Wisely, B., Creech, K., Parks, D. J., Collins, J. L., Willson, T. M., Kalpana, ...; Mol Endocrinol. 2008 Apr.
- Discontinuous drug binding to proteins: binding of an antineoplastic benzyl styryl sulfone to albumin and enzymes in vitro and in phase I clinical trials. Cho, S. Y., Ohnuma, T., Silverman, L. R., Holland, J. F., Roboz, J.; Drug Metab Dispos. 2010 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Soo-Jin Cho, Dr. Soo-Jin Cho, MD, Dr. S Cho
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cho's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, TX)
- Jennifer Hurrell, DO
- John Townsend IV, MD
- Thomas Davis, MD
- Carl Tessmer, MD
- John Olson, MD
- Stewart Nash, MD
- Donald Cohen, MD
- Dan Benscoter, MD
- Wasim Sheikh, MD
- Robert Connor, MD