Dr. Amesbury is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Tozer Rd
Beverly, MA 01915Phone(978) 927-7727Fax(978) 712-1005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Heller Graduate School, Brandeis UniversityMBS, Public Health Policy, 1993 - 1994
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolClass of 1983
- University of Massachusetts AmherstBS, Mathematics, Magna cum laude, 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: