Are you Dr. Goldstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1635 N George Mason Dr
Arlington, VA 22205Phone+1 703-876-0437Fax+1 703-876-0722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stafford Goldstein, MD is a gastroenterologist in Arlington, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Maryland. He is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, Northern Virginia Community Hospital, and Inova Fairfax Hospital.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1981 - 1983
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1977 - 1978
- George Washington UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1997
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology