Dr. Trinh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3299 Woodburn Rd
Annandale, VA 22003Phone+1 703-560-6106Fax+1 703-204-1968
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Truc Trinh is a gastroenterologist in Annandale, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Inova Fairfax Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. She received her medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Vietnamese. She specializes in gastrointestinal functional & motility disorders and inflammatory bowel disease and is experienced in inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, crohn's disease, gastrointestinal motility disorders, and immune mediated gastrointestinal disorders.
Education & Training
- Broad Institute of MIT and HarvardPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Genomic Medicine , 2005 - 2005
- University of Virginia Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2002 - 2005
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors Virginia Living Magazine, 2018
- Top Doctors Northern Virginia Magazine, 2017-2018
- Top Doctors Washingtonian Magazine, 2014-2018
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsMolecular pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease: genotypes, phenotypes and personalized medicine.Philippe Goyette, Catherine Labbé, Truc T. Trinh, Ramnik J. Xavier, John D. Rioux> ;Annals of Medicine. 2007 Jan 1
- 16 citationsUnderstanding Association and Causality in the Genetic Studies of Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseTruc T. Trinh, John D. Rioux> ;Gastroenterology. 2005 Dec 1
- Crohns Colitis Foundation AmericaMember
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: