Dr. Askin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8080 Old York Rd
Elkins Park, PA 19027Phone+1 215-635-5997Fax+1 215-635-6124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1988 - 1989
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1974 - 1977
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Internship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1996
- MN State Medical License 1974 - 1999
- PA State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- An Approach to Lumbar Revision Spine Surgery in Adults.Stanley R Askin> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2017 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: