Stanley Shatsky, MD
- 123 Di Salvo Ave
San Jose, CA 95128
Phone: (408) 297-1191
Fax: (408) 370-9099
Dr. Shatsky's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Shatsky's Education & Medical Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, General Surgery
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Shatsky's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Shatsky's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Shatsky's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Hangman''s fracture or primary spondylolysis: a patient and a brief review. Parisi, M., Lieberson, R., Shatsky, S.; Pediatr Radiol. 1991.
- Letter: Spinal cord injury research. Shatsky, S., Martins, A.; J Neurosurg. 1974 Oct 01.
- The effect of acute exposure to cigarette smoke on bronchial clearance in the miniature donkey. Albert, R. E., Spiegelman, J. R., Shatsky, S., Lippmann, M.; Arch Environ Health. 1969 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
Dr. Shatsky's Professional Memberships
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons - AANSFellow
- Dr. Stanley Shatsky, Dr. Stanley Shatsky, MD, Dr. S Shatsky
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Shatsky's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, CA)
- Scott Leary, MD
- Peyman Tabrizi, MD
- Michael Chan, MD
- Mukesh Misra, MD
- Timothy Altenhofen, MD
- Ebenezer Chambi, MD
- Hooshang Pak, MD
- Mark Liker, MD
- Matthew Potts, MD
- Gus Halamandaris, MD