Dr. Goodwin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1650 Cochrane Cir
Colorado Springs, CO 80913Phone(719) 526-7111Fax(719) 526-4090
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- Nova Southeastern UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2007 - 2023
- ID State License 2005 - 2010
- WA State License 2005 - 2009
- TX State License 2004 - 2010
- TN State License 2001 - 2010
- NC State License 2001 - 2006
- PA State License 1998 - 2002
Publications & Presentations
- 70 citationsGender differences in automatic in-group bias: why do women like women more than men like men?Laurie A. Rudman, Stephanie A. Goodwin> ;Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 2004 Oct 1
- Evans U. S. Army Community HospitalColorado Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: