Dr. Perkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 747-7236Fax(314) 454-5628
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephanie Perkins is a radiation oncologist in Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children's Hospital, Christian Hospital, and Siteman Cancer Center. She received her medical degree from University of Tennessee College of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. She specializes in pediatric radiation oncology.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2006 - 2010
- Washington UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2006 - 2010
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2013
- Computer-based Neurocognitive Assessment in Children With Central Nervous System Tumors Receiving Proton Beam Radiation Therapy Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01Perkins S.
- Pediatric Proton Consortium Registry (PPCR): A Multi Center Registry of Pediatric Patients Treated With Proton Radiation Therapy Start of enrollment: 2012 Jul 01Perkins, S.M.,Indelicato, D.J.,Yock, T.,Hill-Kayser, C.,Hartsell, W.F.
Publications & Presentations
- In Regard to Salama et alStephanie M. Perkins, Dennis E. Hallahan, Julie K. Schwarz> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Jul 1
- Children's Oncology Group Phase III Trial of Reduced-Dose and Reduced-Volume Radiotherapy With Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Average-Risk MedulloblastomaJeff M. Michalski, Anna J. Janss, L. Gilbert Vezina, Kyle S. Smith, Catherine A. Billups, Peter C. Burger, Leanne Embry, Patricia Cullen, Kristina K. Hardy, Scott L. P...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 Jun 10
- Radiation therapy for infants with cancerColette J. Shen, Stephanie M. Perkins, Julie A. Bradley, Anita Mahajan, Karen J. Marcus> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2021 Apr 5
- Join now to see all
- Siteman Cancer Center Advances Proton Therapy CareJune 23rd, 2021
- China Unveils First Proton Therapy Centre for ChildrenMarch 16th, 2021
- Mevion Joins Partnership to Open the First Children’s Proton Center in ChinaMarch 14th, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: