Are you Dr. Babbino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office504 McCurdy Ave S
Rainsville, AL 35986Phone(256) 638-9161Fax(256) 638-9164
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Babbino, MD is a family physician in Rainsville, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and New York. He is affiliated with DeKalb Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Lukes University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1989 - 1990
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 1988 - 1989
- Wyckoff Heights Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1988
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- DeKalb Regional Medical CenterFort Payne, Alabama