Are you Dr. Cannon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7000 Boulder Ave
Highland, CA 92346Phone(909) 862-1191Fax(909) 796-4158
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Cannon, MD is an otolaryngologist in Highland, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Otolaryngology, 1985 - 1989
- Wright State UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Defective slow inactivation of sodium channels contributes to familial periodic paralysis.L J Hayward, G M Sandoval, S C Cannon> ;Neurology. 1999 Apr 22
- Redlands Community HospitalRedlands, California