Are you Dr. Cuplin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12040 Ne 128th St
Kirkland, WA 98034Phone(425) 899-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Cuplin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kirkland, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with EvergreenHealth.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1988
- Sacred Heart Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of WashingtonClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Spinal needle determinants of rate of transdural fluid leak.Ready, L. B., Cuplin, S., Haschke, R. H., Nessly, M.> ;Anesth Analg. 1989 Oct
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington