Dr. Ritchie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12039 NE 128th St
Juanita, WA 98034Phone(425) 451-4141Fax(425) 451-4144
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1998
- University of Texas Health Science CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2003 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsJob satisfaction in the home health care context: validating a customized instrument for application.Grant B. Morgan, John J Sherloch, William J. Ritchie> ;Journal of Healthcare Management. 2010 Jan 1
- MicroRNA in acute myeloid leukemia.Ritchie, W.J., Flamant, S., Rasko, J.J.> ;N Engl J Med. 2008 Aug 7
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: