Dr. Fabry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8744Fax(781) 744-5669
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1996
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA novel approach to the removal of sharp foreign bodies from the stomach using a combined endoscopic and laparoscopic techniqueMark D. Iafrati, Stephen C. Fabry, Young M. Lee, James W. O'Brien, Steven D. Schwaitzberg> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1996 Jan 1
- 5-Aminosalicylic acid abrogates T-cell proliferation by blocking interleukin-2 production in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.Stevens, C., Lipman, M., Fabry, S., Moscovitch-Lopatin, M., Almawi, W., Keresztes, S., Peppercorn, M. A., Strom, T. B.> ;J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1995 Jan
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: