Dr. Hanley-Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8740Fax(781) 744-5669
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2012 - 2015
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citations24 Versus 48-hour bravo pH monitoringBani Chander, Nicole Hanley-Williams, Yanhong Deng, Anish A. Sheth> ;Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2012 Mar 1
- Visual and anatomic outcomes of vitreoretinal surgery: results at the Boston VA and a review of the literature.Nicole C Hanley-Williams, Manju L Subramanian, E. B. Feinberg> ;Digital journal of ophthalmology : DJO. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: