Dr. Tien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLahey Clinic Inc
41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-2500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2006 - 2009
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Transplant Hepatology
Publications & Presentations
- 70 citationsUHRF1 depletion causes a G2/M arrest, activation of DNA damage response and apoptosis.Amy L. Tien, Sucharita SenBanerjee, Atul Kulkarni, Raksha Mudbhary, Bernadette Goudreau, Shridar Ganesan, Kirsten C. Sadler, Chinweike Ukomadu> ;Biochemical Journal. 2011 Apr 1
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: