Dr. Gervin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2221 N University Dr
Cooper City, FL 33024Phone+1 954-961-3365Fax+1 954-961-5629
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gervin is a board-certified neurosurgeon practicing in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties for over 35 years. He is a member of the Broward County Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, American Medical Association, Florida Neurosurgical Society, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, South Florida Neurosurgical Society, and the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. Dr. Gervin is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. Dr. Gervin received his M.D. from the State University of New York, and completed his residency training at Kings County Hospital and Bellevue/N.Y.U. Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Bellevue - N.Y.U. Medical Center1969 - 1969
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Bellevue - N.Y.U. Medical Center1965 - 1969
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1964 - 1964
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Kings County Hospital1963 - 1964
- NYC H+H/ Kings County Hospital CenterInternship, Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1963
- Brooklyn CollegeB.S, 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: