Are you Dr. Goldberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11119 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852Phone(301) 468-0073
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Goldberg, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Rockville, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, District of Columbia, and California.
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1967 - 1971
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 1972 - 2013
- CA State Medical License 1970 - Present
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Redescription of Hedruris mucronifer (Nematoda: Hedruridae) parasite of Telmatobius schreiteri (Anura, Telmatobiidae) from Tucumán, ArgentinaGeraldine Ramallo, Charles R. Bursey, Stephen R. Goldberg> ;Parasitology Research. 2018 Oct 3
- Endoparasites in Limnonectes magnus (Anura, Dicroglossidae) from Samar Island, Philippines with description of a new species of Aplectana (Nematoda, Cosmocercidae)Charles R. Bursey, Stephen R. Goldberg, Cameron D. Siler, Rafe M. Brown> ;Acta Parasitologica. 2018 Sep 25
- 4 citationsA new species of Aplectana (Nematoda, Cosmocercidae) in Goniurosaurus bawanglingensis (Squamata, Eublepharidae), from Hainan Province, China.Charles R. Bursey, Stephen R. Goldberg, L. Lee Grismer> ;Acta Parasitologica. 2018 Mar 26
- Join now to see all