Dr. Haddad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1636 E 14th St
Brooklyn, NY 11229Phone+1 718-382-3385Fax+1 718-336-4377
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Haddad holds Board Certification in both Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. In addition, he participates in Maintenance of Certification (MOC). He is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology. He is currently affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Haddad has been in private practice for over 20 years.
Education & Training
- Maimonides Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1991 - 1993
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1988
- Columbia UniversityBacholers
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1983 - 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Maintenance of CertificationMOC
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012
- Hebrew, Spanish
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
- New Patientshttps://drstephenhaddad.com/new-patients/
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: