Are you Dr. Moshenyat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 91 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1958 Ocean Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11230Phone+1 718-645-8901Fax+1 718-645-7970
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yitzchak Moshenyat, MD is a gastroenterologist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with New York Community Hospital and Maimonides Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maimonides Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2003 - 2006
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Esophageal Ulcers in Primary Biliary Cholangitis: A Rare Cause of Hematemesis in the Setting of Portal Hypertension and Esophageal Varices.Sindhura Kolli, Amit Mori, Isaac Moshenyat> ;Gastroenterology Research. 2018 Oct 1
- 25 citationsFecal DNA testing for colorectal cancer screening: Molecular targets and perspectivesAmaninder Dhaliwal, Panagiotis J. Vlachostergios, Katerina G Oikonomou, Yitzchak Moshenyat> ;World Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology. 2015 Oct 15
- Βuried bumper syndrome presenting with hematemesis two weeks after percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy placement.Haris Papafragkakis, Mel A. Ona, Sury Anand, Yitzchak Moshenyat> ;Annals of Gastroenterology. 2015 Sep 25
- Join now to see all