Are you Dr. Hansen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 Hospital Way
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 478-4522Fax(208) 478-2935
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Hansen, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Pocatello, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Utah, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center, Bingham Memorial Hospital, and Caribou Memorial Hospital and Living Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- WA State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsResorptive response of rhBMP2 simulating infection in an anterior lumbar interbody fusion with a femoral ring.Stephen Hansen, Rick C. Sasso> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques. 2006 Apr 1