Are you Dr. Kim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-772-6576Fax+1 585-473-3516
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Kim, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Galveston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch and Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- University of RochesterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Potential research participants' views regarding researcher and institutional financial conflicts of interest.Kim, S. Y.,Millard, R. W.,Nisbet, P.,Cox, C.,Caine, E. D.> ;J Med Ethics. 2004 Feb 12
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas
- Las Palmas Medical CenterEl Paso, Texas
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake HospitalHouston, Texas