Dr. Manifold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 Mattlind Way
Milford, DE 19963Phone(302) 422-0500Fax(302) 422-3171
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsLong-term results of total knee arthroplasty after the use of soft tissue expanders.Stephen Manifold, Fred D. Cushner, Susan Craig-Scott, W. Scott> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2000 Nov 1
- 27 citationsCervical radiculitis and shoulder disorders.Stephen G. Manifold, Peter D. McCann> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1999 Nov 1
- 50 citationsSplit Pectoralis Major Transfer for Serratus Anterior PalsyPatrick M. Connor, Ken Yamaguchi, Stephen G. Manifold, Roger G. Pollock, Evan L. Flatow, Louis U. Bigliani> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1997 Aug 1
- Bayhealth Medical CenterDover, Delaware
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: