Are you Dr. McClave?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 E Chestnut St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 584-8563Fax(502) 562-6196
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen McClave, MD is a gastroenterologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Colorado, and Georgia. He is affiliated with UofL Health - UofL Hospital, Norton Children's Hospital, and UofL Health - Jewish Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1983 - 1985
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1982
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- UT State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2007
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical Diagnoses of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Not Found on Previous Endoscopic Ultrasound: A Case Series and Review of the Literature.Vladimir Davidyuk, Neal Bhutiani, Maks Gold, Garrett F Mortensen, Timothy Trestrail, Amber N. Brown, Rebecca J. Vitale, Stephen A. McClave, Gary C. Vitale> ;American Surgeon. 2021 Nov 8
- Food Access, Food Insecurity, and Gun Violence: Examining a Complex Relationship.Keith R. Miller, Christopher M. Jones, Stephen A. McClave, Vikram J. Christian, Paula Adamson, Dustin Neel, Matthew C. Bozeman, Matthew V. Benns> ;Current Nutrition Reports. 2021 Oct 21
- 1 citationsHow Differences in the Disease Process of the COVID-19 Pandemic Pose Challenges to the Delivery of Critical Care Nutrition.Mohamed Eisa, Stephen A. McClave, Sally Suliman, Paul E. Wischmeyer> ;Current Nutrition Reports. 2021 Oct 21
- Join now to see all
- Guidelines for the Adult Critically Ill Patient Webinar Training SeriesJune 7th, 2014