Dr. Neeleman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Neeleman's full profile
Office38 E Scenic Pointe Drive
Draper, UT 84020Phone+1 801-727-1012Fax+1 801-772-2507
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Dr. Stephen Neeleman Honored with MountainWest Capital’s Entrepreneur of the Year AwardMarch 4th, 2020
- 5 Shrewd Money Moves for Financial OverachieversJanuary 11th, 2017
- Timpanogos Regional HospitalOrem, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: