Dr. Peugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office98 N 1100 East
American Fork, UT 84003Phone+1 801-492-2510Fax+1 801-492-2537
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- NV State Medical License 1995 - 2003
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsGenetic aspects of the blood transfusion effect.William N. Peugh, Kathryn J. Wood, Peter J. Morris> ;Transplantation. 1988 Sep 1
- 70 citationsThe effect of anti-L3T4 monoclonal antibody treatment on first-set rejection of murine cardiac allografts.Joren C. Madsen, William N. Peugh, Kathryn J. Wood, Peter J. Morris> ;Transplantation. 1987 Dec 1
- 12 citationsInability of dendritic cells to prevent the blood transfusion effect in a mouse cardiac allograft model.William N. Peugh, Jonathan M. Austyn, Nigel Carter, Kathryn J. Wood, Peter J. Morris> ;Transplantation. 1987 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: