Overview of Dr. Parker
Dr. Stephen Parker, MD is a neurosurgeon in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and North Carolina. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.
Office4205 Belfort Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32216Fax(904) 308-7111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsComplications following decompression of Chiari malformation Type I in children: dural graft or sealant?Stephen Parker, Peggy Harris, Thomas J. Cummings, Timothy M. George, Herbert E. Fuchs, Gerald A. Grant> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2011 Aug 1
- 3 citationsCavity bounds on higher-order lorentz-violating coefficients.Stephen R. Parker, Matthew Mewes, Paul L. Stanwix, Michael E. Tobar> ;Physical Review Letters. 2011 May 3
- 71 citationsSurgical Capacity Building in Uganda Through Twinning, Technology, and Training CampsMichael M. Haglund, Joel Kiryabwire, Stephen Parker, Ali R. Zomorodi, David B. MacLeod, Rebecca A. Schroeder, Michael Muhumuza, Michael H. Merson> ;World Journal of Surgery. 2011 Apr 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: