Are you Dr. Schultz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1907 W Sycamore St
Kokomo, IN 46901Phone+1 765-456-5687Fax+1 765-456-5811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Schultz, MD is an oncologist in Kokomo, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo, Ascension St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, and Indiana University Health North Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1988
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1988
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSlab-coupled optical sensor fabrication using side-polished Panda fibersRex King, Frederick Seng, Nikola Stan, Kevin Cuzner, Chad Josephson, Richard H. Selfridge, Stephen M. Schultz> ;Applied Optics. 2016 Nov 1
- Split Hopkinson bar measurement using high-speed full-spectrum fiber Bragg grating interrogation.Frederick Seng, Drew Hackney, Tyler Goode, LeGrand Shumway, Alec M. Hammond, George Shoemaker, Mark Pankow, Kara Peters, Stephen M. Schultz> ;Applied Optics. 2016 Sep 1
- 5 citationsHigh electric field measurement using slab-coupled optical sensorsNikola Stan, Frederick Seng, LeGrand Shumway, Rex King, Richard H. Selfridge, Stephen M. Schultz> ;Applied Optics. 2016 Jan 20
- Join now to see all
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent KokomoKokomo, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Carmel HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Heart CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Hancock Regional HospitalGreenfield, Indiana