Are you Dr. Waxman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office135 E 37th St
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 684-5061Fax(212) 679-4275
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Waxman, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Nonlinear effects of hyperpolarizing shifts in activation of mutant Nav1.7 channels on resting membrane potential.Estacion, M.,Waxman, S. G.> ;J. Neurophysiol.. 2017 Feb 06
- Avoiding Environmental Hazards: Lessons from a Tiny WormMarch 18th, 2014
- Can A Boy Who Feels No Pain Help Chronic Pain Sufferers?February 10th, 2016