Are you Dr. Beyersdorf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office217 W Cataldo Ave
Spokane, WA 99201Phone(509) 747-6194
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Beyersdorf, MD is a general surgeon in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Utah. He is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital and MultiCare Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 1983 - 1988
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Establishment of an acute care surgery program in a community hospital.Steven R. Beyersdorf> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2013 May 1
- 31 citationsTiming of intervention does not affect outcome in acute appendicitis in a large community practice.Courtney Clyde, Timothy Bax, Anders R Merg, Mark MacFarlane, Paul P. Lin, Steven R. Beyersdorf, M. Shane McNevin> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2008 May 1