Are you Dr. Colagiovanni?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1524 Atwood Ave
Johnston, RI 02919Phone(401) 331-7400Fax(401) 331-7410
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Colagiovanni, MD is a board certified urologist in Johnston, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center, Miriam Hospital, and Kent County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1994
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1991
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsCrack cocaine-related epiglottitis.Daniel L. Savitt, Steven Colagiovanni> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1991 Mar 1
- 1 citationsSpurious azotemia associated with5-fluorocytosine therapySteven M. Colagiovanni, Edwin M. Meares, Grannum R. Sant> ;Urology. 1990 Sep 1