Dr. Drexler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office259 1st St
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 663-4552
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Drexler is a pathologist in Mineola, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in neuropathology and anatomic pathology and is experienced in surgical pathology, health technology/informatics, telemedicine, neuropathology, and laboratory informatics.
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterFellowship, Neuropathology, 1992 - 1994
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1992
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1989 - 1990
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, General Surgery, 1988 - 1989
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1989
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Informatics
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAcute anoxic changes in peripheral nerve: anatomic and physiologic correlationsMichael Punsoni, Steven Drexler, Thomas Palaia, Matthew Stevenson, Mark M. Stecker> ;Brain and behavior. 2015 Jul 1
- 7 citationsPrimary CNS T-cell lymphoma of the spinal cord: case report and literature review.Melissa Guzzetta, Steven Drexler, Brian Buonocore, Virginia Donovan> ;Labmedicine. 2015 May 1
- An 18-year-old man with persistent cough and bilateral lower lung infiltration. Epstein-Barr virus-positive lymphoproliferative disorder consistent with lymphomatoid g...Xuejiao Hu, Elena Selbs, Steven Drexler> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- American Association of NeuropathologistsMember
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: