Dr. Gelbard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1106 S Riverside Dr
Hillsboro Beach, FL 33062
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1998
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: