Dr. Golombek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mount Pleasant Ave
Dover, NJ 07801Phone(973) 989-0500Fax(973) 989-5046
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryFellowship, Rheumatology, 1984 - 1986
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 79 citationsAssociation between lupus psychosis and anti-ribosomal P protein antibodies.Eloisa Bonfa, Steven J. Golombek, Lee D. Kaufman, Susan Skelly, Herbert Weissbach, Nathan Brot, Keith B. Elkon> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1987 Jul 30
- 9 citationsAutoantibodies in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.Steven J. Golombek, Francesc Graus, Keith B. Elkon> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1986 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: