Dr. Hodges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1105 Sixth St
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone+1 231-935-0497Fax+1 231-935-0498
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1985
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1980 - 1984
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1987 - 2000
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsEffect of thyroid hormone on metabolic adaptation to fasting.William J. Carter, K.M. Shakir, Steven Hodges, Fred H. Faas, James Wynn> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1975 Oct 1
- 3 citationsVagal control of histamine-stimulated gastric acid secretionWilliam H. Hall, Steven C. Hodges> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1973 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: